Saturday 12 December 2009

Dressing up.....

Remember a few weeks ago I said I had a secret? And I couldn't tell you. Well it was one of those self preservation secrets. I didn't want to be disappointed. But it's too late. I'm far too excited and I'm going to have to share.....This could be our home. (If we get planning permission etc....)

This is where it would be...

So we came home to celebrate. We decorated our tree....

And now we are watching the X Factor final and we're eating packet pizzas. But I did make a lovely salad dressing to go with it!
Lemon and Thyme Dressing
Quarter of a jam jar of olive oil
1 lemon
5 tbsp balsamic vinegar
2 pinches soft brown sugar
1 pinch Cornish sea salt
2 pinches thyme
Put all the ingredients in the jar and shake. (Remembering to put the lid on! Otherwise it will be spilling all over the place..like my excitement!)

5 comments:

  1. Wow! That's very exciting - no wonder you couldn't wait to share! Looks like a really lovely spot, too. Will keep my fingers crossed for the planning permission, etc!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - how fantastic. Where is it - Golant perhaps? Have been trying to work it out from the picture - bet you won't say yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! looks amazing, I really hope this all goes to plan, I am sure it will! I am very jealous! Lucie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. No wonder you're excited! What a gorgeous view. Can't wait to try the salad dressing - I'm always looking for something different, so thanks. Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck - such a pretty spot for a wonderful looking home!

    ReplyDelete