Monday 7 September 2009

Cornwall Food Festival (Part 1)

I love that feeling when you have got so many exciting things to look forward to you can hardly decide which one to think about the most.

Firstly we have our lovely friends wedding, then I have my birthday when Team Taylor will come over from Scilly to have three days of fun, walking and eating at my favourite restaurant The Driftwood at Portscatho. Now I've found out the radio programme I produced has been nominated for a Gillard Award for Best Daytime Show. I am doing a lot of skipping about my flat!

And in 3 weeks time I will mostly be blogging about the Cornwall Food Festival. It's always my biggest challenge not to spend a month's wages. But this year I have a freezer and I'm going to buy lots of goodies to squirrel away.

Like Sargies sticky toffee pudding....


I bought some home from Launceston Show and we ate it with clotted cream. It sticks to your teeth and it will be perfect for a rainy day. Also some Fifteen Bread....


I hope they have the rosemary and sea salt one I bought at the Royal Cornwall Show last year. More to come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment